Te Divina Contraindications
Please do not use Te Divina Detox & Cleansing Tea if:
- You are pregnant, suspect that you are pregnant or lactating
- Under the age of 16
- You are taking diabetic medications: Laboratory studies suggest that Chaga may also lower blood sugar, causing additional effects.
- You are taking warfarin or other blood thinners: Ganoderma may increase the risk of bleeding. Laboratory studies suggest that Chaga may cause additional effects.
- You are undergoing chemotherapy: Ganoderma may make some chemotherapy drugs less effective.
- You are taking immunosuppressants: Ganoderma can stimulate immune responses.
- You are taking cytochrome P450 2E1, 1A2, and 3A substrate drugs: Ganoderma may increase the risk of side effects for these drugs.
- Blessed Thistle may interfere with the effectiveness of drugs such as Cimetidine, Famotidine, Zantac and Nizatidine because it can stimulate stomach acid secretion.
Always seek the advice of a medical professional before starting any new supplement, including Te Divina Detox & Cleansing Tea.