Te Divina Detox Tea & Weight Loss
So, you've tried Te Divina Detox Tea for a few days and perhaps you have not been seeing any weight loss results - here's why this might be...
Everyone's experience is different on their 'tea journey'.
First and foremost, Te Divina Detox Tea isn't specifically a 'weight loss' tea, as such. In fact, weight loss is just one of the many potential benefits people experience when using Te Divina regarding your health.
Te Divina, is unlike other detox teas on the market, as it doesn't have laxative ingredients such as senna - meaning that you would lose weight fast - just from pooping!
What makes Te Divina Detox Tea unique is that it does have the adaptogen ingredients, ganoderma and chaga mushrooms, which can help to detoxify your system, but may also help to improve your overall health.
Ganoderma for Weight Loss
Unlike other weight loss teas on the market, Te Divina Detox Tea has ganoderma, which as mentioned above, can help to detoxify your system - but may also help with weight loss. In fact, there's been a promising study to suggest just this!
The National Health System (NHS in the UK) posted this page, regarding ganoderma and gut bacteria slowing weight gain:
'Mushroom supplement could be one way to tackle obesity (1)
Gut health is proving to be one of the biggest scientific breakthroughs in recent years. A healthy gut means a healthier person!
Obesogenic Compounds May Be An Issue
Obesogenic compounds (fat-soluble toxins and heavy metals) make your fat cells grow bigger, damage both your mitochondria and the beta cells (insulin producers) in your pancreas. This creates the perfect storm for insulin resistance, diabetes and obesity.
And the toxins are going to fight back! And that means staying put in fat stores.
In saying this here are a few things that you may want to take into consideration; which may help to make a difference for you:
A Few Detox Tips That May Help Improve Your Te Divina Detox Tea Experience
- You're not drinking enough water (approx. 3 litres a day)
- You're not eating clean - no processed foods, no sugar, no wheat (which is covered in highly toxic glyphosate and high in carbs) and no sweeteners.
- You're not eating enough fat - true! It's not healthy fats (including animal) that's making you fat - it's the carbs...
- You haven't reduced your carbs - or switched refined carbs (i.e. white rice) for complex carbs (beans, brown rice, quinoa...). Carbs turn into sugar..which converts to fat.
- Still not drinking enough water (btw - that's what's going to flush the fat - and the toxins out faster...)
- You've not been taking the tea long enough - some people are HIGHLY toxic - it's going to take more than a week to really see results for many people (i.e. people who work around chemicals (i.e. hair salons, someone taking medications etc)).
- You're losing INCHES not weight (remember, muscle weighs 5x more in weight than fat - and fat takes up more space than muscle). Did you measure before you started?
- Your medications are affecting your metabolism (amitriptyline and many other anti-depressants are exceptionally good for this - and possibly the instigators for your weight gain to begin with... P.S. - we are not suggesting you go off your medication)
- Thyroid, cortisol and adrenal issues - all of which affect your weight. Ask your doctor for a thyroid test. Other hormonal issues (aka menopause) may also be affecting your weight loss.
- You are continuing to flood your body with toxins - such as smoking and drinking alcohol.
- You aren't eating enough! - Putting your body into starvation mode by not eating enough food can also affect your weight loss - it is a known fact that when your body goes into starvation mode, it holds onto everything...eat 2-3 well-balanced meals a day.
- Try making Te Divina 'Turbo' Tea - Here is our recipe for 'Turbo Tea' which can help kick the tea up a notch (or 3!)
- You're dealing TOM - Weight gain associated with your period, may be affecting what the scales are showing. Here's a good article: Is it Normal to Gain Weight During Your Period?
Te Divina Detox Tea Can Help Make a Difference!
We KNOW that Te Divina Detox Tea is making a difference to many people around the world and you can see the testimonials as evidence!
However, hopefully your distributor informed you that it is not specifically for weight loss, but that it is designed to help improve your overall well-being.
Just a few Te Divina Detox Tea picture results...
Please know that individual results may vary.
You can still eat whilst using Te Divina Detox Tea!
As you know, some other detoxes and cleanses cut out things like...you know...FOOD. And that's why you lose weight quickly (and unrealistically) on them. While, with Te Divina it is amazing because you get to eat REAL FOOD on it!!. And you're not left surviving on cayenne pepper, maple syrup, lemon juice...and air!
You May Need to Make 'Tweaks' to Your Eating Habits...
Te Divina Detox Tea may be amazing, awesome, incredible etc. But it is not a miracle tea! It is important that you do follow a good eating plan to ensure that you are on track with your weight management.
That's why at Feel Great Now we've created an exclusive Weight Management Bundle!
This bundle not only includes 6 weeks of Te Divina Detox Tea, as well as Atom Metabolism Booster Capsules. (Ps. They're ephedrine-free, so no heart palpitations!). It also includes our very own Starter Pack, which is digital and available immediately for you to download.
We fully believe that our Starter Pack is essential regarding getting the very best results witih Te Divina Detox Tea. We show you about 'clean eating', hints and tips and so much more. As well, there is no daily strict eating diet plan, as such. Just what to eat - and what to avoid.
Making these tweaks outlined in the Starter Pack can definitely make a difference to your results!
More information is also available in this article Te Divina Detox Tea: No Weight Loss.
Hopefully this information has assisted you regarding Te Divina Detox Tea and why you're not losing weight. It's important to understand that everybody (and every body) is different. Weight loss is unique to the individual!
Food Supplement Statement: Food Supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.